NEW! Starting fall 2016, CCC will maintain a community calendar for other artist-initiated platforms and class series that fit any of the following criteria:
* classes that challenge mold of a traditional "class" model, and therefore are not marketable to established studios.
* teachers who may not have a long history, or any at all, sharing their practice within a class setting
* teachers who are established artists, yet may not have the opportunity to experiment with their teaching content
* classes whose costs may not be offset by student revenue, and therefore do not interface well with capitalism
* classes that promote a spirit of inquiry and nonhierarchical learning
to add your class to our community calendar please email email@example.com